history

44The school was established in 1888 as Lutheran mission. It was run under the German missionaries until 1988 when the government took over. During years, Bethel transformed from a teachers training college to a mixed boys and girls school. The last group of boys left in 1992. Bethel Girls High opened its doors to girls only in 1993, after the construction of the 10 hostels by the Government. The first principal for the girl's school was Mr. J.R.F Pretorius.

read more1

calender

10JULY 

HOSTELS REOPEN

17 JULY

SCHOOL REOPENS

09 - 12 AUGUST

HOSTEL WEEKEND

21-24 SEPTEMBER

HOSTEL WEEKENND 

28 SEPTEMBER

SCHOOL CLOSES


 

read more1